There are basically 2 types of SEO that can drive your website in first page of Google ranking. These are on-page and off-page optimization which are two essential components of a successful SEO strategy.
Both on-page and off-page optimization are important for achieving higher search engine rankings and increasing organic traffic to your website.
On-page optimization are the components on your own website which you can control to improve your search engine ranking.
It includes elements such as:
1. Optimizing your site’s content with relevant keywords and meta tags
2. Creating user-friendly URLs
3. Optimizing images and videos
4. Improving site speed and mobile device responsiveness.
Off Page Optimization:
Off-page optimization, on the other hand, refers to external factors that affect your website’s ranking in search engines. This includes activities like:
1. Building quality backlinks from other high authority and reputable sites
2. Social media marketing
3. Guest blogging and Guest posting
4. Reaching out to influencers
To learn more about SEO Services, click here